Security Evaluation Reporting
For the purpose of executive evaluation and discussions, ESI Security Technology produces comprehensive reports complete with Microsoft PowerPoint presentations and vivid 3D graphics. Compiled in response to the needs of security officers, these reports are generated automatically using software fully integrated with the computerized modeling and analysis package used.
Typical report contains the following sections complete with appropriate 3D and 2D graphics, tables and graphs:
- Description of scenario and structures
- Description of blast load analysis results, model assumptions and interpretations
- Description of structural damage including observations and interpretations of degree of damage to affected buildings structural components
- Analytical results of the blast load, structural damage, human injury
- Cost estimates for repairing the damage and for structural upgrades (target hardening retrofits)
- A tabulated comparative analysis of retrofit alternatives, including their initial cost, life cycle support cost, and specially formatted indices reflecting their effectiveness in terms of mitigating damage to personnel and business continuity.